1. Objectively evaluate your skills and abilities;
2. Consider only your interests;
3. Define your priority sides while selecting a profession;
4. Learn well the profession you have selected;
5. Learn the demandable profession on the labour market.
The Institute of Democracy continues the meetings on the topic of selecting the profession. The students from 9th, 10th and 11th forms give practical tips for selecting a future profession by famous graduates of the same school.
The meetings on the topic of selecting a future profession has been held for the two years. Previous year, 4745 students participated in 215 schools.
The meetings are held in the frame of the Institute of Democracy project “Launching of Employment oriented education and development system in Ajara”.
The project is implemented with the support of the European Union.